I started this blog to know more about the wonder of making money blogging.
I started blogging upon reading an article in a local Philippine newspaper regarding earning money through blogging. I searched for their sites and read and started my first blog using a social networking site Friendster.
And then as time passes by learn more about it through some sites about tech gears and stuff like that until I finally learn that to earn money one must increase webpage views and have relevant content not just my usual journal about what happened in my life or something.
Then AdSense came to my life. Its Google's advertising machine via the internet. There are other online advertising companies but as far as I am concern Google AdSense has set the standard regarding this area.
But unfortunately at this moment I am very far from the "earning" status on blogging. I do have blogs with Google Ads but lack of good content and lack of expertise on SEO or Search engine optimisation and webpage layout and knowledge leaves me wondering why up to know, for almost 3 years, my blog just earned $1.22. See video for Adsense optimization guide.
But then I stumbled to Jomar Hilario, a internet marketing guru back in the Philippines. I am currently subscribe to his email teachings and planning to attend one of his online internet marketing seminar to learn how to do the secrets of the internet income generators.
So my quest has started and together with Adsense support website and other sites about SEO and webpage traffic I am embarking to be one of the fortunate people who is currently earning passive income through the internet.
Friday, July 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment